Our responsibility is to promote the temperament, appearance, soundness, natural retrieving and hunting abilities of the Golden Retriever. Our members are dedicated to the responsible breeding and ownership of the Golden Retriever. We advance and protect the interests of the breed through events, education, The Golden Retriever Foundation, research and Golden Rescue.
GRCA MEMBER BENEFITS
- GRCA Members receive the Golden Retriever News, a bimonthly, color magazine rich with educational content, photos, news & events, and member accomplishments.
- Use of a special GRCA Member Emblem for your personal website.
- Breeder inclusion in the GRCA’.org Regional Puppy Referral listing*.
- GRCA WC/WCX Video on Field Tests and how you can get involved.
- Members’ entries are drawn first at CCA events held at GRCA Regional and National Specialties.
- Eligible to compete for GRCA Challenge & Perpetual Trophies & Awards.
- Access to GRCA’s Golden Retriever Title & Award online database.
- Access and listing in the online Kennel List*.
- Weekly Hot Topics email – a summary of Board discussions and resolutions before they are voted on so you have a voice in your club. It’s also filled with announcements from AKC, the Golden Retriever Foundation and other organizations.
- You join a special community – where you can develop friendships with those that proudly share your passion for the breed.
2017 GRCA National Specialty
September 22 – 30, 2017
Latest News & Announcements
- Update on Hemangiosarcoma! A live, one hour webinar on Wednesday, May 10.
- Outstanding Junior Achievement Award application deadline is June 1
- Nominations for the 2017-2018 GRCA Board of Directors are now being accepted
- Important! New OFA-ACVIM Advanced Cardiac Database (ACA)
- NEW!! The Hunting Test Hall of Fame Goldens
- Clinical Trial for Dogs with B Cell or T Cell Lymphoma
- October 27, 2017 - October 28, 2017
Land o’ Lincoln Golden Retriever Club Specialties (3)The Land o’ Lincoln Golden Retriever Club has 3 specialties this year Back to back Friday October 27, 2017 One concurrent–Saturday October 28, 2018 In conjunction with Valparaiso kennel club, Valparaiso, IN.
- October 29, 2017
NORCAL GRC CCANORCAL GRC CCA Sunday, October 29, 2017 Happiness Country Kennels, Sunol, CA 21 entries, 4 alternates, random draw Suzanne Bria, Chair Mary Dent, Secretary Link to premium list: http://www.norcalgrc.org/?p=2808
What Goldens Love to Do - Photo Gallery
A breed of many adventures. In addition to being excellent hunting dogs and family companions, Goldens excel as Therapy, Service, Guide, and Search & Rescue dogs. Their participation in organized dog events such as Conformation (the show ring), Obedience, Agility and Rally trials, Tracking tests, and Hunting tests, is well-known. Most of all, Goldens are beloved family members who are equally comfortable with a hike, swim, romp in the snow, snuggle on the sofa, or taking up most of your bed at night! Check out what Goldens love to do on our photo gallery page!