Our responsibility is to promote the temperament, appearance, soundness, natural retrieving and hunting abilities of the Golden Retriever. Our members are dedicated to the responsible breeding and ownership of the Golden Retriever. We advance and protect the interests of the breed through events, education, The Golden Retriever Foundation, research and Golden Rescue.
GRCA MEMBER BENEFITS
- GRCA Members receive the Golden Retriever News, a bimonthly, color magazine rich with educational content, photos, news & events, and member accomplishments.
- Use of a special GRCA Member Emblem for your personal website.
- GRCA WC/WCX Video on Field Tests and how you can get involved.
- Members’ entries are drawn first at CCA events held at GRCA Regional and National Specialties.
- Eligible to compete for GRCA Challenge & Perpetual Trophies & Awards.
- Access to GRCA’s Golden Retriever Title & Award online database.
- Access and listing in the online Kennel List.
- Weekly Hot Topics email – a summary of Board discussions and resolutions before they are voted on so you have a voice in your club. It’s also filled with announcements from AKC, the Golden Retriever Foundation and other organizations.
- You join a special community – where you can develop friendships with those that proudly share your passion for the breed.
2019 GRCA National Specialty
October 18 – October 27, 2019
- June 22, 2019 - June 24, 2019
Kansas City Golden Retriever Club Specialty Shows and Obedience/Rally TrialsLeavenworth County Fairgrounds in Tonganoxie KS June 22-23, 2019 Event secretary – Mary Vick, firstname.lastname@example.org Judging Panel – Saturday, June 22, 2019 Puppy & Veteran Sweepstakes – Tiffany Bartley, Kansas City MO Jr. Showmanship – Ellen Hardin, Custer WI Morning Conformation Show – Ellen Hardin, Custer WI Afternoon Conformation Show – Suzanne Hemminger, Peotone IL […]
- June 23, 2019 - June 24, 2019
Michigan Sporting Dog Association – Golden Retriever SeminarMichigan Sporting Dog Association Big Fish Lake area of the Ortonville State Recreation Area Ortonville, MI. Saturday, June 23-24, 2019 – Nancy Talbott and Cindy Partridge presenting GRCA approved Golden Retriever sessions. Ainslie Mills GRCA JEC mailto:email@example.com
What Goldens Love to Do - Photo Gallery
A breed of many adventures. In addition to being excellent hunting dogs and family companions, Goldens excel as Therapy, Service, Guide, and Search & Rescue dogs. Their participation in organized dog events such as Conformation (the show ring), Obedience, Agility and Rally trials, Tracking tests, and Hunting tests, is well-known. Most of all, Goldens are beloved family members who are equally comfortable with a hike, swim, romp in the snow, snuggle on the sofa, or taking up most of your bed at night! Check out what Goldens love to do on our photo gallery page!