Welcome to the Golden Retriever Club of America
The Golden Retriever is a very versatile cheerful dog that enjoys participating in many activities and events.
Our responsibility is to promote the temperament, appearance, soundness, natural retrieving and hunting abilities of the Golden Retriever. Our members are dedicated to the responsible breeding and ownership of the Golden Retriever. We advance and protect the interests of the breed through events, education, The Golden Retriever Foundation, research and Golden Rescue.
GRCA MEMBER BENEFITS
- GRCA Members receive the Golden Retriever News, a bimonthly, color magazine rich with educational content, photos, news & events, and member accomplishments.
- Use of a special GRCA Member Emblem for your personal website.
- Breeder inclusion in the GRCA’.org Regional Puppy Referral listing*.
- GRCA WC/WCX Video on Field Tests and how you can get involved.
- Members’ entries are drawn first at CCA events held at GRCA Regional and National Specialties.
- Eligible to compete for GRCA Challenge & Perpetual Trophies & Awards.
- Access to GRCA’s Golden Retriever Title & Award online database.
- Access and listing in the online Kennel List*.
- Weekly Hot Topics email – a summary of Board discussions and resolutions before they are voted on so you have a voice in your club. It’s also filled with announcements from AKC, the Golden Retriever Foundation and other organizations.
- You join a special community – where you can develop friendships with those that proudly share your passion for the breed.
2017 GRCA National Specialty
September 22 – 30, 2017
Latest News & Announcements
- December 15, 2017
Mid-Florida Golden Retriever Club SpecialtyMid-Florida Golden Retriever Club Specialty December 15, 2017 Specialty with Sweepstakes Orlando, Florida Superintendent Onofrio Entries Close Wednesday November 22, 2017 Noon Central time.
- January 6, 2018 - January 7, 2018
Potomac Valley GRC Theory and Problem Solving SeminarPotomac Valley GRC Theory and Problem Solving Seminar Two day seminar presented by Connie Cleveland. January 6, 2018 – January 7, 2018 Location: Canine Training Association Facility 6826 Distribution Dr. Beltsville, MD 20705 For more information: http://pvgrc.org/event/theory-and-problem-solving-seminar/
What Goldens Love to Do - Photo Gallery
A breed of many adventures. In addition to being excellent hunting dogs and family companions, Goldens excel as Therapy, Service, Guide, and Search & Rescue dogs. Their participation in organized dog events such as Conformation (the show ring), Obedience, Agility and Rally trials, Tracking tests, and Hunting tests, is well-known. Most of all, Goldens are beloved family members who are equally comfortable with a hike, swim, romp in the snow, snuggle on the sofa, or taking up most of your bed at night! Check out what Goldens love to do on our photo gallery page!