Our responsibility is to promote the temperament, appearance, soundness, natural retrieving and hunting abilities of the Golden Retriever. Our members are dedicated to the responsible breeding and ownership of the Golden Retriever. We advance and protect the interests of the breed through events, education, The Golden Retriever Foundation, research and Golden Rescue.
GRCA MEMBER BENEFITS
- GRCA Members receive the Golden Retriever News, a bimonthly, color magazine rich with educational content, photos, news & events, and member accomplishments.
- Use of a special GRCA Member Emblem for your personal website.
- Breeder inclusion in the GRCA’.org Regional Puppy Referral listing*.
- GRCA WC/WCX Video on Field Tests and how you can get involved.
- Members’ entries are drawn first at CCA events held at GRCA Regional and National Specialties.
- Eligible to compete for GRCA Challenge & Perpetual Trophies & Awards.
- Access to GRCA’s Golden Retriever Title & Award online database.
- Access and listing in the online Kennel List*.
- Weekly Hot Topics email – a summary of Board discussions and resolutions before they are voted on so you have a voice in your club. It’s also filled with announcements from AKC, the Golden Retriever Foundation and other organizations.
- You join a special community – where you can develop friendships with those that proudly share your passion for the breed.
2017 GRCA National Specialty
September 22 – 30, 2017
Latest News & Announcements
- February 9, 2017 - February 10, 2017
Long Island GRC Specialties (2 Shows)54nd and 55rd Independent Specialties February 9th – 11th, 2017 At Doggie U K9 Academy, Bay Shore, NY Thursday Night, February 9th All Breed Rally with Preference given to Goldens -Judge: Lynn Currie Friday, February 10th – 2 Golden Conformation Shows Morning Judge_- Mr. David L. Kittredge Afternoon Judge- Mrs. Beth G. Speich Junior Showmanship Saturday, […]
- February 18, 2017 - February 19, 2017
Potomac Valley GRC Learning Event and Fun MatchPVGRC will be holding a learning event and fun match (along with a general membership meeting) on February 18th at Canine Training Association (CTA) in Beltsville, MD. Starting at 10:00 a.m. there will be a one hour handling demo. This will consist of breed ring manners, handling tips, one-on-one handling and one-on-one ring time. The Novice […]
What Goldens Love to Do - Photo Gallery
A breed of many adventures. In addition to being excellent hunting dogs and family companions, Goldens excel as Therapy, Service, Guide, and Search & Rescue dogs. Their participation in organized dog events such as Conformation (the show ring), Obedience, Agility and Rally trials, Tracking tests, and Hunting tests, is well-known. Most of all, Goldens are beloved family members who are equally comfortable with a hike, swim, romp in the snow, snuggle on the sofa, or taking up most of your bed at night! Check out what Goldens love to do on our photo gallery page!