Our responsibility is to promote the temperament, appearance, soundness, natural retrieving and hunting abilities of the Golden Retriever. Our members are dedicated to the responsible breeding and ownership of the Golden Retriever. We advance and protect the interests of the breed through events, education, The Golden Retriever Foundation, research and Golden Rescue.
GRCA MEMBER BENEFITS
- GRCA Members receive the Golden Retriever News, a bimonthly, color magazine rich with educational content, photos, news & events, and member accomplishments.
- Use of a special GRCA Member Emblem for your personal website.
- Breeder inclusion in the GRCA’.org Regional Puppy Referral listing*.
- GRCA WC/WCX Video on Field Tests and how you can get involved.
- Members’ entries are drawn first at CCA events held at GRCA Regional and National Specialties.
- Eligible to compete for GRCA Challenge & Perpetual Trophies & Awards.
- Access to GRCA’s Golden Retriever Title & Award online database.
- Access and listing in the online Kennel List*.
- Weekly Hot Topics email – a summary of Board discussions and resolutions before they are voted on so you have a voice in your club. It’s also filled with announcements from AKC, the Golden Retriever Foundation and other organizations.
- You join a special community – where you can develop friendships with those that proudly share your passion for the breed.
2017 GRCA National Specialty
September 22 – 30, 2017
Latest News & Announcements
- Outstanding Junior Achievement Award application deadline is June 1
- Nominations for the 2017-2018 GRCA Board of Directors are now being accepted
- Important! New OFA-ACVIM Advanced Cardiac Database (ACA)
- NEW!! The Hunting Test Hall of Fame Goldens
- Clinical Trial for Dogs with B Cell or T Cell Lymphoma
- Juvenile Renal Dysplasia Study
- April 29, 2017
Garden State GRC CCA EventClub name: Garden State GRC Event date: 4/29/2017 beginning at 9 AM Location: North Branch Park, 355 Milltown Rd., Bridgewater NJ Fee: $75 with limited entry of 24/5 alternates website: https://gsgrc.org Event closes 4/21/2017, entries accepted by first received Mail to: Kathy Krzysko 99 Maryland Avenue Paterson, NJ 07503 email@example.com Evaluators: Susan Foster, Beth Greenfield, and […]
- May 6, 2017 - May 7, 2017
Greater Cincinnati Golden Retriever Club Agility TrialGCGRC Agility Trial May 6th and 7th Queen City Dog Training 12018 Tramway Drive, Sharonville, OH 45241 Judges: Janet L Budzynski Opening Date: Mar 13, 2017 Closing Date: Apr 17, 2017 For entry information, contact: Erica Behnke, Trial Secretary 6832 HAMILTON RD LIBERTY TOWNSHIP, OH 45044-9311 (513) 266-8931 firstname.lastname@example.org More information can be found at […]
What Goldens Love to Do - Photo Gallery
A breed of many adventures. In addition to being excellent hunting dogs and family companions, Goldens excel as Therapy, Service, Guide, and Search & Rescue dogs. Their participation in organized dog events such as Conformation (the show ring), Obedience, Agility and Rally trials, Tracking tests, and Hunting tests, is well-known. Most of all, Goldens are beloved family members who are equally comfortable with a hike, swim, romp in the snow, snuggle on the sofa, or taking up most of your bed at night! Check out what Goldens love to do on our photo gallery page!