Our responsibility is to promote the temperament, appearance, soundness, natural retrieving and hunting abilities of the Golden Retriever. Our members are dedicated to the responsible breeding and ownership of the Golden Retriever. We advance and protect the interests of the breed through events, education, The Golden Retriever Foundation, research and Golden Rescue.
GRCA MEMBER BENEFITS
- GRCA Members receive the Golden Retriever News, a bimonthly, color magazine rich with educational content, photos, news & events, and member accomplishments.
- Use of a special GRCA Member Emblem for your personal website.
- Breeder inclusion in the GRCA’.org Regional Puppy Referral listing*.
- GRCA WC/WCX Video on Field Tests and how you can get involved.
- Members’ entries are drawn first at CCA events held at GRCA Regional and National Specialties.
- Eligible to compete for GRCA Challenge & Perpetual Trophies & Awards.
- Access to GRCA’s Golden Retriever Title & Award online database.
- Access and listing in the online Kennel List*.
- Weekly Hot Topics email – a summary of Board discussions and resolutions before they are voted on so you have a voice in your club. It’s also filled with announcements from AKC, the Golden Retriever Foundation and other organizations.
- You join a special community – where you can develop friendships with those that proudly share your passion for the breed.
2016 GRCA National Specialty
October 2, 2016 – October 9, 2016
Latest News & Announcements
- THE GRCA NOMINATING COMMITTEE IS SEEKING RESUMES FOR OPEN BOARD POSITIONS
- Please Read – New Membership System
- Clinical Trial for Dogs with B Cell or T Cell Lymphoma
- Juvenile Renal Dysplasia Study
- Heritable Risk for Lymphoma and Hemangiosarcoma in Golden Retrievers
- Golden Retriever Genetic Diversity Project
- February 11, 2016 - February 14, 2016
Long Island Golden Retriever Club’s SpecialtiesFebruary 11th – 13th, 2016 52nd and 53rd Independent Specialties At Doggie U K9 Academy, Bay Shore, NY Thursday Night, February 11th All Breed Rally with Preference given to Goldens -Judge Karen Wrey Friday, February 12th – Breed and Golden Only Obedience Puppy and Veterans Sweeps Judge – Lisa Gallizzo Breed Judge – Carole Beattie […]
- February 19, 2016 - February 20, 2016
Des Moines Golden Retriever Club SpecialtyFriday February 19 Show #1 Conformation Mr Geir Flyckt-Pedersen Sweeps –Puppy-Gun dog-Veteran –Judy Super Juniors – TBA Show #2 Patricia Flanagan Obedience Rick Cox and Joseph Caputa This double specialty will be followed by 2 all breed shows on Saturday and Sunday. Superintendent is Onofrio Dog Shows.
What Goldens Love to Do - Photo Gallery
A breed of many adventures. In addition to being excellent hunting dogs and family companions, Goldens excel as Therapy, Service, Guide, and Search & Rescue dogs. Their participation in organized dog events such as Conformation (the show ring), Obedience, Agility and Rally trials, Tracking tests, and Hunting tests, is well-known. Most of all, Goldens are beloved family members who are equally comfortable with a hike, swim, romp in the snow, snuggle on the sofa, or taking up most of your bed at night! Check out what Goldens love to do on our photo gallery page!