Our responsibility is to promote the temperament, appearance, soundness, natural retrieving and hunting abilities of the Golden Retriever. Our members are dedicated to the responsible breeding and ownership of the Golden Retriever. We advance and protect the interests of the breed through events, education, The Golden Retriever Foundation, research and Golden Rescue.
GRCA MEMBER BENEFITS
- GRCA Members receive the Golden Retriever News, a bimonthly, color magazine rich with educational content, photos, news & events, and member accomplishments.
- Use of a special GRCA Member Emblem for your personal website.
- GRCA WC/WCX Video on Field Tests and how you can get involved.
- Members’ entries are drawn first at CCA events held at GRCA Regional and National Specialties.
- Eligible to compete for GRCA Challenge & Perpetual Trophies & Awards.
- Access to GRCA’s Golden Retriever Title & Award online database.
- Access and listing in the online Kennel List.
- Weekly Hot Topics email – a summary of Board discussions and resolutions before they are voted on so you have a voice in your club. It’s also filled with announcements from AKC, the Golden Retriever Foundation and other organizations.
- You join a special community – where you can develop friendships with those that proudly share your passion for the breed.
2019 GRCA National Specialty
October 18 – October 27, 2019
- September 29, 2019
Greater Cincinnati GRC WC/WCXGreater Cincinnati GRC WC/WCX Date: Sept 29, 2019 Club: Greater Cincinnati GRC Location: Wilmington, Ohio Contact Person: Robert G. Bedford Address: 2796 Blue Rock Drive, Beavercreek, OH 45434 Phone: 937-431-0107 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 5, 2019 - October 6, 2019
Northeast Flat Coated Retriever Club WC/WCXClub: Northeast Flat Coated Retriever Club Date: 5 Oct 2019 Location: West Thompson, Ct Contact Person: Sally S. Young Address: 28 N. Williams Street Burlington, VT 05401-3304 Phone: 802-324-3292 E-mail: email@example.com
What Goldens Love to Do - Photo Gallery
A breed of many adventures. In addition to being excellent hunting dogs and family companions, Goldens excel as Therapy, Service, Guide, and Search & Rescue dogs. Their participation in organized dog events such as Conformation (the show ring), Obedience, Agility and Rally trials, Tracking tests, and Hunting tests, is well-known. Most of all, Goldens are beloved family members who are equally comfortable with a hike, swim, romp in the snow, snuggle on the sofa, or taking up most of your bed at night! Check out what Goldens love to do on our photo gallery page!