Our responsibility is to promote the temperament, appearance, soundness, natural retrieving and hunting abilities of the Golden Retriever. Our members are dedicated to the responsible breeding and ownership of the Golden Retriever. We advance and protect the interests of the breed through events, education, The Golden Retriever Foundation, research and Golden Rescue.
GRCA MEMBER BENEFITS
- GRCA Members receive the Golden Retriever News, a bimonthly, color magazine rich with educational content, photos, news & events, and member accomplishments.
- Use of a special GRCA Member Emblem for your personal website.
- GRCA WC/WCX Video on Field Tests and how you can get involved.
- Members’ entries are drawn first at CCA events held at GRCA Regional and National Specialties.
- Eligible to compete for GRCA Challenge & Perpetual Trophies & Awards.
- Access to GRCA’s Golden Retriever Title & Award online database.
- Access and listing in the online Kennel List.
- Weekly Hot Topics email – a summary of Board discussions and resolutions before they are voted on so you have a voice in your club. It’s also filled with announcements from AKC, the Golden Retriever Foundation and other organizations.
- You join a special community – where you can develop friendships with those that proudly share your passion for the breed.
2019 GRCA National Specialty
October 18 – October 27, 2019
- August 31, 2019
Southern Berkshire Golden Retriever Club CCA EventHost: Southern Berkshire Golden Retriever Club http://www.sbgrc.org Date and time: 8/31/19 beginning at 8AM Location: Brodie Park 580 West Hill Road New Hartford, CT 06057 Fee $85 Limited entry of 24, taken by first received method. Entries accepted by first received not to be postmarked before July 20, 2019. Closing date August 17, 2019 CCA event […]
- September 1, 2019
Marshbanks GRC of South Central Michigan WC/WCXMarshbanks Golden Retriever Club of South Central Michigan Date: Sept 1, 2019 Location: Concord, Michigan Contact Person: Pat Swallows Address: 13382 N. State Rd, Otisville, MI 48463 Phone: 810-397-6511 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Goldens Love to Do - Photo Gallery
A breed of many adventures. In addition to being excellent hunting dogs and family companions, Goldens excel as Therapy, Service, Guide, and Search & Rescue dogs. Their participation in organized dog events such as Conformation (the show ring), Obedience, Agility and Rally trials, Tracking tests, and Hunting tests, is well-known. Most of all, Goldens are beloved family members who are equally comfortable with a hike, swim, romp in the snow, snuggle on the sofa, or taking up most of your bed at night! Check out what Goldens love to do on our photo gallery page!